Make easy and convenient home banking with RaiMobile - Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) mobile banking.
Download and install RaiMobile to get detailed information about the products you use, as well as new bank offers. Manage your funds anywhere, anytime.
What you need to sign up for RaiMobile:
If you are a customer of the bank but have not used Raiffeisen ONLINE or RaiMobile so far, register through the "Registration" button and set your user name and password without visiting an office.
After successful registration in RaiMobile you will:
• Be able to activate quick login with PIN, fingerprint or face recognition
• Receive information on current balance and movements in your registered accounts
• Receive information about your deposit and credit products at Raiffeisenbank
• Be able to temporarily block or activate your cards
• Receive opportunity to exchange loyalty points (for credit cards)
• Be able to pay utility bills to over 350 providers
• Be able to subscribe and receive free notifications for: deposit account movements; new utility bills; payment status of utility bills, as well as BNB exchange rates
• Be able to save transactions sample
• Be able to make transfers between own accounts in few easy steps
If you are a customer of the bank and a user with active rights for Raiffeisen ONLINE, log in to the application with your Raiffeisen ONLINE username and password and take advantage of all the active features of RaiMobile:
• Ability to make quick money transfer to phone number without explicitly indicating IBAN*
• Transfers in local and foreign currency up to BGN 5,000 upon confirmation with additional security method - SMS code or Raiffeisen Token
• Ability to change the specified mobile number to receive a payment code on the Internet (3-D Secure)
• Ability to change operating limits on your cards
We continue to work towards developing and improving our mobile banking service.
We would love to receive your rating and comment on the app and work together to achieve more.
For questions and comments you can also contact us at: [email protected]
* In order to use this functionality the application requires your consent to access your phone’s contacts.