Point Card gives you unlimited cash-back on every purchase and includes exceptional benefits like insurance for your phone, new purchases, trip cancellations, and car rentals.
Unlike traditional credit cards, Point rewards you for spending your own money while protecting you from credit card debt and interest payments.
Get unlimited access to all the benefits of Point for one simple and transparent price. Membership from $47.88/yr. No additional fees ever and no credit check required.
WHAT YOU GET WITH POINT:
Point Card — Rewards and benefits without the downsides of a credit card. Simplicity and transparency built right in.
Point App — Mobile banking that throws out the rule book and gives you a precision tool for managing your finances.
• 5x cash-back on subscriptions like Netflix, Spotify and more.¹
• 3x cash-back on food delivery and rideshare like DoorDash, Postmates, Uber, Lyft and more.²
• 1x cash-back on everything else.³
• Phone Insurance — Get reimbursed up to $1,000 per year if your phone is lost or damaged when you pay your phone bill with Point Card.⁴
• New Purchase Insurance — We’ll reimburse you up to a $1,000 if a new item bought with Point Card is damaged or lost within 90 days of the purchase.⁵
• Trip Cancellation Insurance — Point Card covers up to $1,500 for any out-of-pocket expenses you incur if your trip is cancelled or delayed.⁶
• Car Rental Insurance — When you pay with Point Card, you're automatically covered for any physical damage or theft to your rental car.⁷
• Point Virtual Card — Virtual Card is a unique all-digital card that enables you to pay online without ever sharing your physical card number.
• Auto Transfer — Schedule recurring transfers of a specific amount to fund your Point Card. Then, receive the funds as early as the day of, with quick transfers.⁸
• Card Control — With Point Card, you’re in complete control. Get notifications the instant your Point Card is charged, change your PIN, and lock your card, from anywhere, at anytime.
• No international travel fees.⁹
Apply inside Point App and begin using Point Card today.
Points are redeemable for cash-back instantly. Points never expire. There is no cap. 1 point = $0.01.
For member support, please email [email protected] or text (650) 539-2701.
To learn more, visit www.point.app
1. 5x points on subscriptions is applicable on the following services: Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube Premium, Spotify, Pandora, Feather, and Headspace.
2. 3x points on food delivery and rideshare services is applicable on the following services: DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, Seamless, Instacart, Good Eggs, Uber, Lyft, and Lime.
3. Purchasing goods and services with Point Card, in most cases, will earn points, excluding balance transfers, cash-like transactions, digital currency purchases, certain gift card purchases and all other forms of manufactured spending.
4. Provides coverage when you charge your monthly phone bill to your Point Card and in the event your phone is stolen or damaged (inc. cracked screens), up to $600 per incident, $50 deductible per loss. A maximum of $1,000 per 12 months.
5. Provides coverage for most new items purchased with Point Card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase, up to $1,000 per loss. A maximum of $25,000 per 12 months.
6. Protects you against forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments if a trip is cancelled or interrupted for covered reasons, up to $1,500 per incident. Coverage applies to common carrier airfare.
7. Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles when you pay for the entire rental transaction with Point Card and decline the Collision Damage/Loss Damage Waiver coverage offered by the car rental company.
8. Incoming bank transfers typically arrive within 1-3 business days (M-F excluding public holidays) when initiated inside Point App.
9. Covers foreign merchant transaction fees at Mastercard locations outside the United States.