1. What is for
Balanced Gait Test can be used by therapists to measure the degree of balance of their patients gait. It is especially indicated to monitor the evolution of patients during rehabilitation processes. It is applicable in Traumatology and Neurology including prevention of falls.
2. Test procedure
- Set the patient facing a rect, plain floor with room enough for walking the programmed number of steps.
- Firmly fix the phone on the body with the screen vertical towards the walking direction.
- Explain the patient must walk with decision maintaining a comfortable velocity.
- Push the "+" button.
- Wait the end of the first three beeps to start walking.
- The Test finishes with a beep after the programmed number of cycles have been measured.
- The susbscription allows to get more detailed report about the performed Test and use the Therapist's Private Area.
The gait changes due to a number of factors, when it needed, repeat the Test until obtaining the best results as possible.
The APP measures forces on three axes. Frontal, Perpendicular and Transversal.
Symmetry of Forces (SF) measures the difference between the applied forces by each leg. The value 100 means a perfect balance of forces.
Symmetry of Time (ST): measures the difference between the duration of steps by each leg. The value 100 means a perfect balance of durations.
Homogenity of Forces (HF): measures the difference between the applied forces by the same leg in consecutive steps. Value 100 means perfect homogeneity.
Homogenity of Time (HT): measures the difference between the duration of steps by the same leg in consecutive steps. Value 100 means perfect homogeneity.
Power (PW): measures the average power applied by the patient during the Test sesion. To pass the Test, this value must be upper than 80.
Cadence (CD) measures the number of steps per minute. 100 steps/minute is considered enough to pass the Test.
(See balancedgait.com for more information)
Your daily companion to your new smile
One tap to stream your event
Reduce pain, improve performance and assist with rehabilitation.
The S Professional app features the complete LipidCode Mapping for hairdressers
The ultimate Pole Dance and Aerial Acrobatics Training App.
The all-in-one Life App helps you save money on everyday purchases
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.