Bank of Palestine provides the Mobile Banking services to its customers to enable them to communicate with the Bank, manage their accounts, and execute various banking services through their portable devices, including smartphones and tablets, operating without the need to visit the Bank or one of its branches.
Services currently provided by the Bank through this service:
1. Self-registration using only your debit card information.
2. Inquire about account balance and details.
3. Inquire about the cards’ balance.
4. Settle credit card account.
5. Add balance to credit cards.
6. stop a card if stolen.
7. change your debit card's main account.
8. Transfer between the customer accounts.
9. Transfer to other accounts within the bank or internationally(must pre-define the accounts you wish to transfer to through the Online Banking service).
10. Pay bills for various services (mobile phone, electricity, university, etc.)
11. Pay to Friend, which is a service to transfer small payments for beneficiaries through their mobile phone numbers registered at the bank (without prior definition).
12. Check AlWasata Portfolio through the app.
13. Check and manage the new loyalty program PointCom.
14. Ana Ow Shatarti campaign.
15. Subscribe in the BOP saving campaign “Tawfeerkom”.
16. Transfer Loyalty Points to Cash in PointCom campaign.
17. Top-up the PalPay wallet (Mahfazati).