KNOW AND CONTROL YOUR PACE.
• Would you like to improve the quality of your training and run exactly as fast as you should?
• During a race do you think you run quite slow while in fact you start too fast and you are too tired later to finish in planned time?
• Would you like to run using the negative split strategy, but you find it too difficult to calculate and check split times?
• Have you ever dreamt of the possibility to run together with an experienced pace maker?
• Have you ever wanted to race agaist a friend who lives far away and it is difficult to meet him to run together?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you will probably be a happy Pace Control app user!
If you face the issue that Pace Control does not track your whole run and/or does not save it, make sure you disable any battery optimizations for Pace Control in Android settings. You can find detailed information on the following site helpful: https://dontkillmyapp.com/.
• Reliable pace information - pace calculation algorithm optimized to handle the gps signal in a way which results in stable and reliable readings.
• REMOTE RACE - run a race against your friend, who can be far far away from you, with real-time feedback. Read more at: https://pacecontrol.pbksoft.com/remote-race.html.
• Finish time prediction - calculation of estimated finish time based on distance already achieved and current pace.
• Shadow runner - tracking race progress vs a virtual runner running in a predefined time and using a predefined strategy.
• Negative split - improve your results by running using the negative split strategy (start slower and gradually speed up).
• Voice feedback - no need to look at your phone to get information, you will hear the messages read to you in your headphones.
• Save to GPX - tracks you run with the app can be saved to gpx files, so they can be imported to external tools or sites for analysis.
• Export to Endomondo - possibility to export workouts to external running service: Endomondo.
• Map - you can see the track you run on the map.
• Totally free! - all of this is available for free. No hidden costs, no paid subscriptions.
Pace Control is translated (including voice feedback) to: English, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese. If you want to help us translate the app to any other language, please, contact us as [email protected]
Please, do not use Google Play as a support tool. We will be happy if you leave a comment about our app there to let others know what you think about the app, but we cannot use Google Play as a place where support requests are collected and processed. For details about getting the support, visit https://pacecontrol.pbksoft.com/support.html.
APP HOMEPAGE: http://pacecontrol.pbksoft.com
USER MANUAL: http://pacecontrol.pbksoft.com/manual.html
Pace+: The calculator for runners!
Train to run 21K/13 miles with our Half Marathon Training: 21K Great for cardio!
Based on a run/walk program, this is the best beginners Half Marathon Trainer!
Audio Coach | Distance & Run Tracker | 5K,10K, Half Marathon & Marathon Training
Running training plans for Couch to 5k, 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon
Advanced adaptive personal running plans. From couch to 5k, to ultra marathon.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.