Panopto lets you access all of your organization’s video content from your Android tablet or phone. View HD video presentations, lectures, training courses and events. Search inside your videos to find any keyword or topic.
• Watch a lecture, presentation, or training session from your Android tablet or phone
• Search within a video to jump right where you need to be
• Read closed captions as you watch the video
• Navigate videos by tapping on slides, chapters, or transcript
With Panopto’s video platform, you can transform how your organization learns and communicates:
• Sales and Marketing can record and webcast presentations, demos, and events.
• Corporate Communications can deliver recorded or live messages from executives.
• Learning and Development can deliver online training to employees around the world.
• Engineering teams can record meetings and share best practices.
• Support teams can record tutorials and visually demonstrate solutions to customers.
• Faculty can record lectures, lab demonstrations, medical simulations, and more.
• Students can view lectures on the go, or record their own assignments for instructor review.
• IT staff can integrate Panopto with existing LMS, CMS and identity systems.
Panopto creates software that enables organizations to record, webcast, search, and share all of their video content and presentations. Panopto's video platform is currently in use at Fortune 500 companies around the world, and is the fastest growing lecture capture solution at leading universities.
The tableread Production App is a free*, easy-to-use film and television productivity mobile application that allows you to read and listen to scripts, including screenplays and teleplays on mobile devices - anytime, anywhere.
KIT Scenarist will allow you to have at hand all your screenplays.
Flutter is an open-source UI SDK created by Google.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.