Invert is a tile flipping puzzle game for fans of brain teasers like Reversi, Go, Sudoku and Rubiks Cubes.
"Just what we are looking for in a puzzler" - 8/10 PocketGamer
"Watching the tiles shift color is mesmerizing." - AppAdvice
"...a game that’s as smart as it is welcoming." - Gamezebo
In Invert you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
- Campaign: Solve levels in certain amount of moves. Take as much time as you need - there's no time limit.
- Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
- Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
- 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000's of combinations
- Over 120 hand crafted levels
- Custom soundtrack per level
- 2 unique gameplay modes
- 1 expert mode.
- 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert is made by Glitchnap, a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records, and published by Noodlecake Studios.
"If you’re a big fan of Rubik’s Cube-type puzzles, Invert should fire your engines."
"Invert ... should give puzzle fans something tasty to chew on."
Bring back the joy of arcade games!Drop Wizard is an action arcade...
Krystopia: Nova's Journey is a captivating new puzzle adventure where you'll explore...
Simply draw a line to bounce your way to victory in this...
Quell Zen - the very embodiment of relaxing logic games - features...
Smoosh your Blops together in the funnest game ever, brimming with puzzles...
A magical potions merge puzzle game.WARNING: You will absolutely get addicted to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.