The official NDI® Camera. Turn your phone or tablet into a live video production camera.
NDI® (Network Device Interface) is a low latency IP video protocol developed especially for professional live video production, and is supported by an extensive list of broadcast systems from many manufacturers.
NDI® HX Camera turns your Android imaging devices into high-quality wireless a/v sources for NDI-enabled broadcast systems and software on the same network. Your device’s output is automatically recognized by NDI-enabled* video systems, ready to be mixed into live shows or even for use as a web camera when used in conjunction with NDI® Tools (ndi.tv/tools).
* Note: Requires support for NDI v.4 or better.
• Easy to use
• Front/rear camera selection
• Auto Focus, AF Lock, or tap to focus
• Auto Exposure, AE Lock
• Manual exposure compensation
• Light on/off (on supporting devices)
• Audio mute
• Optional grid overlay
• HI Bandwidth (up to 4K), medium (up to 1080p) and standard (640x480) modes
• Simple pinch zooming
• Automatic NDI device recognition
• Connection notification and tally (on air/preview) displays
• NDI Forums https://forums.newtek.com/forumdisplay.php/360-NDI-%28Network-Device-Interface%29
Turn your device into a wireless IP Camera via build-in RTSP and HTTP Server
The original Bluetooth Low Energy remote app for GoPro cameras
Connect EasyCap or UVC devices for recording and broadcast video/audio stream
Turn your phone into a wireless camera!
Turn your phone into a webcam - background remove, blur, changer & green screen
Wireless Multi-camera Live Streaming with Mevo
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.