** Top 10 Music App in 32 countries **
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron with handwriting recognition.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase): Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- NotateMe recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Drag and drop (or set selected drawings to) further music symbols including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor is a simple and intuitive app for...
With Cornelius Composer, teachers and students can easily compose music without complex...
capella score reader Read and listen to music scores anywhere at any...
Your music, your way: it’s time to change the way you play...
Fun and easy way to learn sight-reading and the names of musical...
ChordIQ is a music tutor. It's the same of games focused on...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.