NYCB Mobile – Banking on the Go! A safe, secure and convenient way to manage your money from virtually anywhere, at any time.
ON DEVICE ENROLLMENT:
● Enroll for mobile banking and online banking directly from the mobile banking application.
● Once enrolled, you can use the credentials created to access both online banking and mobile banking.
MANAGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS:
● Fingerprint Login to quickly and securely login for supported devices1.
● Get your instant balance from the home screen without having to log in.
● View your account transaction history and balances2.
● View check images.
● Setup alert preferences, receive email, push or text alerts and view alert history2.
● Transfer money between your eligible NYCB accounts2.
● Use the convenient "Remember Me" function for easy login.
PAY BILLS & PEOPLE:
● View your e-Bills and schedule payments.
● Setting up payees is a snap! With Photo Bill Capture, take a photo of your bill using your mobile device and the company is added automatically.
● Send money to people you know with Zelle®! Securely send and receive money with Zelle using and email address or a U.S. mobile phone number.
● Register your device for text alerts, push alerts and email alerts. You can set up your alerts preferences directly from NYCB Mobile.
● Various alerts available, including balance alerts, transaction alerts, and security alerts.
NYCB MOBILE DEPOSIT:
● Deposit checks from your mobile device directly to your account with on-screen limits3.
● Manage how you would like to use your NYCB Debit Card, with enhanced controls. This functionality requires a separate NYCB app download to utilize all of the enhanced features available. Some of the features include monitoring and controlling the spending limit and card transactions, turning card on and off for transactions, setting alerts and more.
● Locate the nearest branches and ATMs using your current location, zip code or address.
NYCB Mobile is available for eligible New York Community Bank and MyBankingDirect customers and accounts that have registered for NYCB Online or NYCB Mobile. Some features may not be available through NYCB Mobile and can only be accessed by logging into NYCB Online at mynycb.com or mybankingdirect.com.
New York Community Bank ranks among the largest thrifts in the nation. Our roots go back to 1859, when we were charted by the State of New York in Queens, a borough of New York City. Today with over 230 branch locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area, Long Island, Westchester County, New Jersey, Ohio, Florida and Arizona, we operate through eight local divisions - Queens County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings Bank, Richmond County Savings Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank, Atlantic Bank, Garden State Community Bank, Ohio Savings Bank and AmTrust Bank –each with a history of service and strength to the communities they service.
For more information visit us at myNYCB.com or call us at (877) 786-6560.
Standard messaging and data rates may apply when using mobile and text banking.
1Supported device is needed.
2Subject to certain limitations.
3Deposits made via NYCB Mobile Deposit may appear real-time in Transaction History however availability of funds is subject to Bank review. Deposit limits apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
New York Community Bank - Member FDIC
FNB Direct makes it easier than ever to bank on the go from your mobile device.
Free. Secure. Anywhere. Easily view and manage your money with mobile banking.
First National Bank Alaska’s convenient consumer mobile banking application.
Wilson Bank & Trust is a free mobile decision-support tool
Centennial Bank's Mobile Banking
You spoke. We listened! Enhanced performance, plus a few new features.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.