Access & play your sheet music anywhere
· Interactive Play mode for rehearsal & performance
· Change keys with the Transpose tool
· Mark up your music with tablet pencil or a finger
· Organize your music into set lists for quick access
· Buy new titles to play anything on the fly
The Musicnotes App lets you play music, create setlists, and take your sheet music anywhere. Whether music is your hobby, profession, or passion, Musicnotes has you covered with instant access to the largest high-quality collection of sheet music arrangements. It’s the app you can trust for ultimate portability without sacrificing reliability. Fuel your musical passion - Anywhere. Anytime.
TAKE YOUR SHEET MUSIC ANYWHERE
· Access ALL your sheet music & guitar tab purchases
· Scan sheet music you already own to put your entire library of scores at your fingertips - requires Dropbox
· Comprehensive offerings at all skill levels for piano, guitar, voice, flute, saxophone, trumpet, violin, cello, & more!
· Find any era & style of sheet music from classical piano to rock-n-roll guitar
· Find music for solo or group use - bring your band in on the action with arrangements for any number of musicians, including choirs & bands
ORGANIZE SET LISTS & BUY NEW TITLES QUICKLY & EASILY
· Organize your music into folders & set lists
· Select from over 400,000 Musicnotes arrangements
· Shop in-app or add to your wish list for later
· Purchase high-resolution PDFs & download to your device (Free for *Musicnotes Pro-Plus members)
· Each arrangement includes 1 print & lifetime access in-app
· Play all your Musicnotes sheet music whether bought on-site or in-app
BUILT-IN TOOLS TO MASTER THE MUSIC
· Choose the key that fits your musical style or vocal range
· Switch keys at any time with instant transposition
· Instant tempo & playback adjustment to learn new sections
· Selectively adjust the volume of separate instruments
· Follow along as the notes light up with the music
· Practice & perform anytime using the playback tool for accompaniment
· Mark up your arrangements & scores with the built-in pen & text tools
· Make notations to tailor a performance to a given event
· Show all annotations or hide some for ultimate adaptability
· *Musicnotes Pro members can sync markup between devices
· Turn pages easily or jump to a specific page
· AirTurn & Pageflip support for hands-free page turning
· Adjust page change mode and flip animation for a custom experience
· Different paper backgrounds for the ultimate physical and digital crossover
· Print your Musicnotes sheet music via any connected AirPrint printer
· *Musicnotes Pro helps you reach your highest performance level because your passion deserves a little preferential treatment – see the Pro page in-app for more details on how to join Musicnotes Pro!
Try it today & see why Musicnotes is the leading sheet music app & most popular source for sheet music in the world!
See what musicians like you have to say about Musicnotes:
"5 briefcases of sheet music at my fingertips!" – David in OKC
"Great app for the gigging musician…I am able to purchase and download requests on the spot, create sets, and swipe from song to song." – Cat On The Keys
"This app is a lifesaver! I can transpose music to my range." – Sueswes
"My favorite part is the looping function. Allows me to go over and over a specific part." – rebexa 67
"A lot of thought went into this service! I've used others – none as user-friendly! Great job!!!" – Ron
*Musicnotes Pro-Plus is an annual subscription that will charge a payment of $14.99 USD to your stored payment method, and will auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Play Store Account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription & auto-renewal can be managed in your Play Account Settings.
Play along with an orchestra! Tomplay offers thousands of classical, pop and jazz sheet music with backing tracks. Learn and play your favourite works accompanied by high-quality recordings made by professional musicians.
DO YOU PLAY THE PIANO?
Get thousands of scores from beginner to advanced level. Play scores for solo piano with the possibility of practising one hand accompanied by a recording of the other hand or play in a duet or four-hands or accompanied by an orchestra! Our piano catalogue contains many repertoire classics and also jazz, pop and rock sheet music, film scores and world music.
DO YOU PLAY A STRING OR WIND INSTRUMENT?
No need to find a pianist to accompany you any more: you can just choose one of our many scores with a piano backing track. You'll also find many trios, quartets and quintets, as well as pieces with an orchestra to accompany you. Our string and wind instrument catalogue contains sheet music for violin, cello, viola, bass, guitar, saxophone (alto, tenor and soprano), flute, oboe, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, bassoon, tuba, French horn, harp and voice.
DO YOU PLAY THE DRUMS?
Play with the band! Our catalogue contains hundreds of pop, rock, jazz, metal and funk pieces. Each piece includes a professional recording of the rest of the group to back you. Tomimprov mode allows you to improvise over the top of the backing track. Score mode offers you arrangements of the same piece in several levels of difficulty for beginner, intermediate and advanced level drummers!
DO YOU SING?
Our catalogue contains scores of classical, pop, rock, jazz and world music pieces, available in several keys and for all vocal ranges. Each score is accompanied by a high-quality audio backing track. We also offer scores for vocal groups and choirs, which offer you the possibility of listening to a professional recording of the choir and orchestra, while highlighting your own voice part in the recording (played on the piano) which you can use as a vocal guide when practising.
• No more low-quality MIDI playback: Tomplay gives you access to more than 15,000 scores containing high-quality recordings to accompany you
• Slow down or speed up the tempo of the music to adapt it to your level
• Record yourself and play back your performance to make progress more quickly
• Add your own annotations on the score
• Print your scores with your own annotations
• Practise a specific passage from a piece in a continuous loop
• Tuning fork for re-tuning string and wind instruments
• Integrated metronome
Tomplay is an application developed in partnership with the classical music label Deutsche Grammophon and trusted by more than 400,000 musicians in 60 countries.
Reimagine Education Bronze Award winner 2021
Play all kinds of music direct from photos, images and PDF scores. Snap music with your camera or import images and PDFs. The PlayScore 2 sheet music reader will play it right back to you, scrolling through the song, following measure by measure.
PlayScore 2 requires a high-end camera and/or high quality images. Try on your device free on pages of 1 or 2-staff music
* Adjust volume, instrument and transposition for each staff
* Create Playable Score Documents that anyone can play back using our free player (built into PlayScore 2)
* Export Full Notation MusicXML to score editors like Finale, Sibelius, MuseScore and Dorico
Supports dynamics, articulation, trills, turns, repeats, slurs etc, even tremolo (full spec below)
PlayScore 2 sheet music player reads and plays all kinds of music straight off the page such as:
* Piano, organ, guitar
* Solos and Sonatas
* Chamber and orchestral
(please see online help for exclusions)
Choirs and ensembles - Learning a new piece? Create a Playable Score, so each member can listen to their part on its own or standing out from the others.
Orchestrate your score with 18 high quality instruments per staff to choose from
Interact with the music:
• Change tempo (even while playing)
• Tap anywhere to play, or drag with a finger to create a loop
• Mute and adjust volume, and change instrument for each staff individually
• Transpose the whole song or by instrument (transposing instruments)
• Or select Auto-transpose and let PlayScore do it for you!
• Adjust dynamic range
• Playback in swing style
PlayScore 2 is the ideal app for reading sheet music, and makes it easy to create multi-page Playable Scores:
• Rearrange recapture or delete pages
• Select a page range in a long PDF
• Clip and mask to remove unwanted material (e.g. where one song ends and another begins on the same page)
• Adjust recognition system to optimise quality
Organise your Playable Score Documents - The PlayScore 2 Documents screen shows all your playable scores, sorted and searchable by Title or Composer.
PlayScore 2 uses the latest Optical Music Recognition (OMR) techniques to take sheet music scanning to a new level.
Without a subscription you can
• Play and interact with any PlayScore playable Score
• Play single pages of music in 1 or 2 staves per system from a photo
• Create and share single-page playable documents
PlayScore 2 Productivity subscription
• Create and play multi-staff, multi-page scores captured with the camera or imported as images
• Export your documents for anyone to play and interact with using our free player
• Interact with scores, cater for transposing instruments, export MIDI files
PlayScore 2 Professional subscription
Create Playable Score documents from PDF scores that anyone can play (using the free version of PlayScore 2)
Export any score as MIDI and MusicXML containing full notation
Available as 1-month or 12-month auto-renewing subscriptions.
Important: Sharing copyrighted music without the copyright holder's permission is illegal
PlayScore 2 sheet music app recognises full music notation:
Bars, notes, rests, accidentals, double accidentals
Tuplets: duplets, triplets, sextuplets, 5s, 7s etc, marked or implied
Staff bracketing: grand staff braces and other bracketing
Measures: double bars, repeats, 1st and 2nd ending, bars spanning systems and pages
Anacruses, complement anacruses
Dynamics: f, ff, fff, fz, fp, mf, p etc
Hairpins (crescendo and diminuendo)
Articulation: >, ^, . tenuto etc
Ornaments trills, turns, mordents, arpeggiation etc
Tremolo: strikethrough, alternating, beamed white notes etc
Special symbols: fermata, ottava 8va, repeat-bar etc
Clefs (system and inline): treble, bass, tenor, alto, soprano etc
Key and time signatures system and inline
PlayScore 2 is the perfect music score scanning application
MobileSheets is the ultimate sheet music viewer for Android tablets. Install this trial version to experience freedom from having to lug around books and binders and the ability to access any score in your library in seconds. It also comes with a number of powerful features for musicians including:
- Multiple modes of operation including two pages side-by-side, half page turns, and vertically scrolling pages.
- Hands-free page turns using any bluetooth or usb devices (including two and four pedal models), or through the automatic scrolling feature
- Annotations for marking up music including support for freeform drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps
- A custom audio player for playing audio tracks with your scores. Audio player supports a-b looping and multiple sizes.
- Custom page ordering, making it easy to cut out unnecessary pages, repeat pages or change the sequence of pages without affecting the original document.
- A metronome with multiple display modes and sound effects
- Bookmarks for quick and easy access to sections in scores
- Link points for handling repeats and quickly jumping between pages
- Smart buttons that can be placed on a score to activate configurable actions when pressed
- Support for multiple file types including images, PDFs, text files and chord pro files.
- Support for importing CSV index files to break up large PDF songbooks
- Support for communicating with MIDI devices over USB to load songs or trigger actions.
- The ability to transpose chords in text and chord pro files.
- Manual and automatic cropping to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
- Support for setlists and collections to efficiently group songs for playback.
- Powerful library management features with a huge list of supported metadata fields, giving you complete control over the data in your library
- A free companion application for the PC that makes it a breeze to create and edit songs
MobileSheetsPro acts as a file manager for your sheet music files (PDFs, images or text/chord pro files) and links directly to them on the device. It provides a way to organize and quickly access any of those files. MobileSheetsPro can be configured to use existing files and folders on the device storage, allowing those files to organized as desired by the user without them having to be copied or moved.
Give MobileSheets a try today and experience the freedom of having all your scores just a simple tap away.
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own. This application can not play back PDFs, images or text/chord pro files. It can only display those files and play back audio files.
The trial version has the following limitations:
- Only 8 songs are allowed in your library
- Only 2 link points per song
- Only 2 bookmarks per song
All other features are intact and identical to the paid version.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
Using Music Writer you can compose, create and edit sheet music on your phone or tablet.
Editing the score,
- Add, remove and edit notes on two independent layers
- Change time signature, key signature and clef for individual measures
- Copy, paste or remove parts of the score
- Change the instrument for a staff
- Add expression, articulation, slur and repeats to the sheet music
- Add lyrics to your music
- Add, remove or reorder staves
- Set title, subtitle and composer
- Show or hide tempo marking
- Support for grace notes and tuplets
- Support for multi-page, single-page or horizontal layouts
- Support MIDI connection to an external device
- Record audio from device's microphone and add it to an audio track in the sheet music
Playing the music,
- Set the playback volume on individual staves
- Mute a staff, or set the playback to solo
- Show or hide individual staves
- Set the tempo and play the score
Export / Import,
- Save the score to your phone
- Export the sheet music to PDF, MIDI, MusicXML or MWD
- Import MIDI and MusicXML
- MWD files can be used to backup, share, or import your scores on other devices
The IMSLP app allows you to browse the award-winning IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library, the largest free online sheet music library in the world, and to create your own library of scores and recordings.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.