About IELTS® Vocabulary Flashcards - Learn English Words
IELTS® Vocabulary Flashcards
How do you determine the best
for the IELTS
Which words are the most important
and the most effective
for the IELTS exam?
The answer is here. Cambridge tests are the best references and books to prepare for the IELTS test. Our experts extracted all important words in these books by their repetition and categorized them. IELTS Vocabulary Flashcards app is the ideal solution for learning words efficiently by showing them just before you would forget.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) became the world’s most popular English-language test for study, work and migration purposes. IELTS Vocabulary Flashcards is the app that covers the most important words used for the real IELTS exam and help you to achieve your goals.
● Based on Spaced Repetition learning algorithm
● Vocabulary - The words are categorized based on their repetition
● English definition for each and every word
● Synonyms, Phonetic and Pronunciations
● Night Mode
● Statistical information of each word (number of repetitions,...)
● Bookmark words
● Track your progress
● Change pronunciation speed
● User Friendly
● Works Offline
● Optimized for Mobile & Tablets
The words smartly extracted by their repetition and importance in 52 tests from Cambridge tests. The Cambridge tests are a set of full-length practice IELTS tests (13 books are covered and each book contains 4 full length test - we will add 14th book as soon as possible). Definitions, Synonyms, Phonetic and Pronunciations
• Statistical information of each word is provided, you can easily check the repetition number of each word and in which test they used.
• Set a reminder to study new vocabularies in a specific time and increasing your productivity.
• Bookmark favorite words to access them easily.
• Easily change the pronunciation speed of the words.
🔴 SMART CATEGORIES
The extracted words are categorized into 4 categories by their repetition. So based on the repetition and the importance you can study each category. Besides, you can track your progress in each category.
🔴 SPACED REPETITION ALGORITHM
Spaced repetition is a learning technique that incorporates increasing intervals of time between subsequent review of previously learned material in order to exploit the psychological spacing effect. It is, therefore, well suited to the problem of vocabulary acquisition in the course of second language learning.
🔴 LEARN FASTER & SMARTER
Words and definitions you’re learning will reappear on flashcards to help you learn them faster, appearing less and less frequently as you know them better. Our IELTS Vocabulary Flashcards contain the most important English words you should learn for the IELTS test, making sure you don’t waste your time learning unimportant vocabulary.
The learning technique, applied in the application, allows you to quickly learn new English words, which are often used in the IELTS tests. It will give huge support for all of IELTS Listening exercises, IELTS Reading practice, IELTS Writing and IELTS Speaking modules.
🔴 NIGHT MODE
There are many benefits of using Night Mode:
• Improved Readability of Text
• Better Contrast
• Reduced Eye Fatigue
• Less Flicker (if existing issues)
• Less Blue Light
• Less Prone to Triggering Photophobia
• Can Save Small Amounts of Electric
Our team wishes you success
in the preparation and taking IELTS exam
Trademark Disclaimer: "IELTS is a registered trademark of University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia. This app is not affiliated, approved or endorsed by the University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia."