Based on 5th print ed. 700+ high quality clinical color photos. Includes all common eye disorders, creating an all-in-one resource for quick diagnosis & treatment.
Offering current diagnostic and therapeutic guidance to manage ocular disorders The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology 5th Edition remains the most comprehensive ophthalmology manual available. It provides practical information for efficient diagnosis and treatment decisions in a succinct quick-reference format. Lavishly illustrated with more than 700 full-color images this outstanding manual covers clinical descriptions imaging and testing methods treatment guidelines and more making it useful for ophthalmologists optometrists and ophthalmic allied health professionals.
- Utilizes a highly templated format that includes chapters organized anatomically, in addition to key boxes and highlighted emergency management boxes.
- Features new sections on infectious uveitis, refractive procedures, toxic maculopathies, color blindness, limbal stem cell deficiency, neurotrophic keratitis, Terson syndrome, age-related choroidal atrophy, Norrie disease, Aicardi’s syndrome, and many others.
- Includes new images throughout, including OCTA images, as well as two new videos on ocular motility testing and one-and-a-half syndrome.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic updates on dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, hereditary retinal diseases, ocular tumors, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, and more.
- Contains bonus appendices that provide a wealth of supplemental information helpful for the non-specialist, including guidance on the basics in examination methods, differential diagnosis, common medications, abbreviations, measurements and more.
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam — complete content review and 6137 NCLEX examination-style questions.
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 7th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX-PN exam — a review of essential nursing content, more than 4,500+ NCLEX exam-style questions, detailed rationales, and test-taking tips and strategies.
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition.
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content.
The Skyscape Medical Library app is the only decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.