■ What is Houbi, a to-do application that allows users to set rewards?
Are your daily chores painful? Also, are you frustrated with the division of household chores between spouses or lovers?
This app, "Houbi," remedies these frustrations!
With this app, you can earn family points* as a reward for completing household chores (tasks). When you accumulate family points, you can exchange them for pre-specified reward tickets.
By turning chores that do not pay into fun missions that offer rewards, this to-do app allows the whole family to enjoy doing chores together.
*"Family points" are valid only within your group in this app (within a family).
- Task List. A function that divides tasks into categories.
- Reward function. Family points can be earned when tasks are completed. Family points can be exchanged for reward tickets.
- Repeat task, reminder function by push notification.
- Data sharing function. Invite family members and share tasks with their smartphones.
- Member switching function. Since a single account can manage multiple members, you can also manage tasks for children who do not have smartphones. You can also use this app as a reward for helping out.
■ Target audience - Recommended for.
- Couples who are dissatisfied with the division of housework and childcare between them. Those who feel unfairly that "I do more housework and childcare than the other".
- Those who are dissatisfied with the division of work among friends or in a circle.
- Those who want their children to help out but are having a hard time getting them to do so. Those who want their children to enjoy helping by setting up rewards. Those who want to have a part-time job at home with their children.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)