New Ludo Classic 2020 : Dice & Board Game is the most enjoyable ludo board game. You can play this ludo with family, friends and kids or against computer. Ludo has a long history, ludo is rediscovered from the Indian game Pachisi. Now ludo is famous and popular game around the world.This game is classic family board game. We all grew up playing this game from our childhood. Now you can play this game on your phone or tablet! The game is played between 2 to 4 players.
Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi, which was played between Indian kings and queens in ancient times. But now Ludo game and its variations are popular in many countries and under various names, such as “Parcheesi” in North America, “Parchís” in Spain, “Nont'arrabbiare” in Italy, “Mensch ärgere dich nicht” in Greece, and “Fia” in Sweden.
The goal of this New Ludo Classic 2020 : Dice & Board Game is very simple, each player has to race their all four tokens to destination. Ludo is decided based on the number in the dice roll. The player to get six on the dice first starts the game which always has nail biting finish in the race of tokens.
Ludo has also other names in other countries:
- Chinczyk in Poland
- Parcheesi in North America
- In Greece they call it Griniaris
- In France Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux
- Italian peoples play this Ludo game as Non t'arrabbiare
- On the other hand in Spain it's called Parchis or Parxis
- Swedish peoples call it Fia med knuff orm Mens-erger-je-niet
- Colombian peoples call it also Parques as
Ludo Game rules:-
- The red player always starts the game.
- You have to roll a six to get out of the house. Each player can roll the dice only once, and then pass on to the next player unless a six is rolled.
- If another player hits your token (stops on the same square), your token is turned in and has to start from the beginning. There are 8 safe cells in the game where the token cannot be cut. These cells are marked with a star.
- Player gets another chance when his/her token reaches home or they cuts opponent's token.
- Tokens needs to take a full round around the board to take the path to the home.
- To get into goal, you have to roll exactly the number of squares left to goal.
Sounds interesting? Try in now! Install this great New Ludo Classic 2020 : Dice & Board Game and Play with your loved ones.