Equate is a unit converting calculator designed to make converting from one unit to another fast and simple.
For example, to convert 1/4 cup into tablespoons, type 1÷4, press cup, and then press tbsp. That's it.
To find the number of Dollars in a Bitcoin, simply move to the currency tab, click BTC, and then USD. The result will be the price of a Bitcoin in US Dollars. Currency conversions use rates that are updated every 20 mins.
App is ad-free and open source (see Github link below).
Units Types Supported:
- Currency and cryptocurrencies
- Fuel economy
- Convert between historical and modern dollars: find how much $15 in 1945 is worth today
- Scrollable and selectable history of operations lets you recall both previous queries and results
- Operator keys intelligently disable to prevent syntax errors
- Dynamic font sizes keeps your numbers large and on screen
- Parenthesis matching will automatically highlighted a matching parenthesis set
- Smart parenthesis automatically close without causing an error
- Implied multiplication added between numbers and parenthesis
- Fully editable display allows for editing the middle of a input
- Copy, cut, and paste operations fully supported
- Hold percent button for ~4 seconds to switch with EE
- Hold a result in history to delete it
Checkout the open source code on Github:
Send comments, suggestions, and bugs to LlamaCorp1 (at) gmail.com
Designed and coded by Evan Respaut.
DealCheck is the simplest and fastest way to analyze and compare investment...
The Restoic App offers a library of engaging premium audio content to...
The latest TSP share price data is provided to you everyday! Daily...
The go-to shopping app for your next trip to France！Welcome to the...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.