With over 10,000 items sold and user ratings over 4 on all major stores Speech Central is one of the world's most popular and loved brands in text-to-speech. It was nominated for the best iOS accessible app in 2017 on AppleVis, picked for the Best of Windows Store in 2014. Now it is on Android with support for all the latest Android features including the dark mode!
appPicker: "... is a game-changer, and is slowly transforming my life..."
The app implements state of the art features for voice readers:
◦ The best in class support for the web sites / news reading.
- listen to the all web pages - both articles and headlines (first ever) supported
- RSS feeds
- import from any app that can share a link like Safari or Twitter
- open articles from headline pages
- sync articles with Pocket
◦ The widest support for documents/office and e-book formats
◦ Knowledge and text annotation tools built-in
◦ Export the text with annotations to .docx format
◦ The app is tested to be accessible by legally blind users.
◦ Functions of audio buttons can be customized for high productivity and accessibility. The widest selection of tools to control the speed and position of how the text is read aloud.
◦ The app can be used with any of languages that have text-to-speech support on Android, and all major languages are supported for the full automatic recognition.
◦ your data stays truly private, we collect only analytics data with no identifiable reference to the user or imported content
By moving your reading activities to commuting, walking, running, doing the housework or another activity you can save an hour each day. You'll also save eyes for better things while having your battery and data plan last significantly longer. Keeping the screen off grants that you won't get into the internet addiction and waste your time on unwanted things, and thus it can also help to people with ADHD. As a bonus, even if your internet connection is unstable you won't notice any interruptions.
The app can be used as an assistive technology and helper for people with visual impairments and disabilities like dyslexia (dyslexia friendly font is included in the app).
Supported document types are: PDF (including scanned documents), Microsoft Word (.docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx), OpenOffice/LibreOffice (.odt, .odp), .html, .txt, .rtf, supported ebook formats are .epub, DAISY and .fb2 and emails in .eml format. All those formats will work only if a document has no DRM.
The free version has a daily limitation in the number of articles that you can add to it which is removed by purchasing the Pro add-on.
Get the app now and enjoy the most convenient text to audio!
- the add-on license is valid only for Android platform
Elegantly reads out loud any plain text, text files and web pages
Evie is a revolutionary eBooks reader that narrates your books out loud.
Powerful AI Text to Speech. Convert your text into audio, and listen on the go.
Read Anything in Natural Voice (Pdf/ePub/Txt/Word files, Web articles, Photos)
OPDS catalog browser for @Voice Aloud Reader
This app will read your books back to you out loud in a human voice
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.