Benefits of Surah Muhammad:
- It is said by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) in the commentary of Majma’ul Bayan that the one who recites this Surah will have his thirst quenched by the drink from the rivers of Jannah
- The one who recites this Surah will never have any doubt about his religion.
- He will not fall in any type of shirk or disbelief.
- Thousand angles will send salutations to his grave at his death.
- When he will rise from his grave, he will see the blessed face of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H).
- If this Surah is written and kept by a person, he/she will be protected from all evils and problems whether he is asleep or awake.
It is also called as the name of Surah Al-Qital which means fighting.
All Madni Surahs are related to the guidance of a specific Ummah and the problems that are faced by them.
About Surah Muhammad (S.A.W):
This is a Surah which was revealed after the victory of Muslims in the Battle of Badr. It highlights the main events and the miracles that took place during the battle.
Battle of Badr:
This battle is also known as ‘Ghazwa Badr’.
The Battle of Badr was fought on Tuesday on 13th of March in the 2nd year of Hijrat. It was fought against the people of Makkah who belonged to the tribe of Quraish.
Its purpose was to protect and foster Islam.
In the battle, there were 313 Muslims with a total of 6 Armored soldiers, 8 swords, 70 camels and 2 horses.
The Muslim army included Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A), Hazrat Umar (R.A), Hazrat Ali (R.A)and many other great personalities.
Whereas the non Muslim army was 1000 in number. They were well equipped with 600 Armored soldiers all carrying weapons. They had 700 camels and 300 horses.
The non Muslims reached the Badr and occupied all the important places with resources, whereas the Muslims had occupied the left over places with no well of water. However, the Almighty Allah showed a miracle of rain at night from which the Muslim army collected enough water for them.
There was also a fierce wind that blew at night. This wind blew away all the tents of non Muslims while they were enjoying gambling as it seemed to them a definite victory and the end of Muslims.
The theme of this Surah is about the fight between the truth seekers (the Muslims) and falsehood (non believers).
Its real purpose was also to test the believers about their faith in Allah. Many Muslims were reluctant to fight for the cause of Allah. This shows the strength of their faith and belief in Allah.
Surah Yaseen (the Heart of Quran) is an Islamic Smartphone application which lets Muslims all over the world benefit from great blessings of this special Chapter of the Holy Quran.
This Surah has 78 verses and it is ‘makki’.
The Throne Verse (Ayatul Kursi) is the 255th verse of Surah Al-Baqara, the second chapter of the Holy Quran.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.