InnoCaption provides real-time captioning of phone conversations for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. Our service is free for eligible users in the United States because we are funded by the FCC's Telecommunications Relay Services Fund. InnoCaption empowers you to call anyone, day or night, with fast and accurate real-time captioning. If your hearing loss makes understanding your cell phone calls difficult, our app is the solution for you!
InnoCaption enables you to make or receive a call, speak using your own voice, and see captions of what the other party on the call is saying to you. Our technology gives you the choice between live captioning by either live stenographers or best-in-class automated speech recognition (ASR) software. You can switch between either caption mode before or during a call – the choice is yours! The speed and accuracy of our service ensures you are able to keep up with your phone conversations.
The InnoCaption app is designed to be fully compatible with your mobile phone and tablet. In addition, our DeskView feature allows you to mirror your phone or tablet’s captions onto a computer screen – simply login to our website from your computer’s web browser to access this feature.
The InnoCaption team has developed a full set of features to meet our users’ accessibility needs:
• Use the app like your regular phone dialer - no need to make calls through a relay center
• Choose between captioning from live stenographers or automated speech recognition (ASR) software
• Support for Spanish language captioning when using ASR caption mode
• See captions from your phone mirrored on a computer screen with DeskView - great for video conference calls!
• Built-in spam call filter blocks high risk calls and provides notices for potential spam calls
• Continue to use your personal cell number by combining our caller ID and call forwarding features
• Syncs with your existing contacts
• View and email past call transcripts
• Personalized voicemail with captions
• Call blocking from unwanted numbers
• Make 911 emergency calls with captions*
*911 Calling Advisory: Calling 911 from a landline is the most reliable method of reaching emergency response personnel. Please visit our 911 calling education page to find out more about using the InnoCaption app to access 911: https://www.innocaption.com/calling-911/
Cellular data plan or Wi-Fi is required for usage.
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING THE DEVICE WITH CAPTIONS ON.
For more information, visit us at https://www.innocaption.com
Please reach out to us at [email protected] for any assistance
The DialMyCalls Android app allows anyone to send voice broadcasts or text message (SMS) broadcasts right from their mobile device.
Legal Text Collector converts text messages to court-friendly PDF.
TTSReader's goal is to be a super easy to use app that reads out loud written content for people who like to listen.
SAID is the solution to an increasingly noisy world.
"*** As an FCC-certified captioned calling cell phone app, Olelo is for deaf and hard-of-hearing users that need captions to use the phone effectively!
Advanced People Search provides background checks, reverse phone lookups, reverse address lookups, and email searches in one easy-to-use app.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.