Educational puzzles for toddlers & preschoolers designed by brain scientists to improve your child’s concentration & learning abilities, reasoning & logic skills, cognitive development, and visual & spatial processing in a fun, game environment.
ImagiRation has developed a unique approach to child learning and cognitive growth. Our puzzles and exercises gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate optimal brain training. This technique has shown to increase children’s IQ by 10 to 20 points, dramatically improving their chances for academic success.
Kids learn best through play. This app includes 900+ educational puzzles designed to foster creativity, imagination, logical reasoning and critical thinking.
• 900+ puzzles that are fun and educational
• Huge collection of puzzles in a variety of categories, including: Outlines and visual integration, Pattern Detection, Picture Completion, Matrix Reasoning, Logic and Categorization, Sorting and Classifying, Block Building, and Sudoku-like exercises with shapes
• Puzzles are organized into age-appropriate bundles for ages 2-6+
• Simple drag-and-drop mechanism makes it easy for toddlers and kids to touch and move objects
• Animated characters and prizes will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• Puzzles gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate brain training
• Intuitive and friendly interface with beautiful graphics that every child will love
• No ads
• No setup required
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD:
• Develop critical thinking skills and logical reasoning
• Strengthen early cognitive development
• Improve visual learning and spatial thinking
• Improve fine motor skills
• Enhance problem-solving and reasoning abilities
• Improve attention and concentration
ImagiRation is developed by Dr. Andrey Vyshedskiy, a neuroscientist from Boston University; Rita Dunn, a Harvard University-educated early-child-development specialist; and a group of award-winning artists and developers.
FOSTER IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY:
The ImagiRation app provides exercises designed to facilitate the development of neural networks essential for creativity.
There is a strong correlation between early childhood development and the level of professional and academic success achieved later in life. Since the brain’s level of plasticity is highest in early childhood, this is the best time to foster imagination and creativity.
Visual-processing skills allow us to mentally manipulate all kind of images and ideas; they are key to both creativity and imagination. Developing these skills allows us to think creatively and devise unique plans and solutions that have never been considered before. The best time to enhance this development is during early childhood, when the brain is most susceptible to change.
Children can use this app at home or on the go. Allow your child to play and have fun while developing cognitive skills they will use throughout their lives.
PLEASE CONSIDER OUR LATEST ADAPTIVE MATH & LOGIC APP WITH INFINITE NUMBER OF PUZZLES: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imagiration.math
• THE FIRST AND ONLY LANGUAGE THERAPY APPLICATION SUPPORTED BY CLINICAL DATA:...
• Validated by research: http://imagiration.com/science• All math exercises are completely FREE• No...
• Deficit-specific, adaptive and personalized• Designed for every cognitive level, from very...
Voice Adventures app (VADA) is for toddlers and preverbal or nonverbal children....
Speech Interactive Therapy Application or SITA is the voice-controlled speech therapy app...
Interactive video exercises to build social confidence for persons with ASD.Practice conversations...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.