With this app you get a tool for generating CNC thread cycles.
You get a complete table of all threaded thread measuring.
The app generates NC code with G76, G32, G33, G92 and CYCLE97
G76 cycles are calculated with one or two lines and for Mach3 controllers.
It is also possible to generate NC-Code for cylindric, conical, and multiple threads.
- Thread nominal dimension:
- Including all Tolerances for (Min. + Max.) of Outerdiameter, Flanksdiameter, and Corediameter.
- Also Including the Drill diameter. (example for Taping)
- ISO-Metric ( M1 - M68 ) DIN 13-1 / DIN 357
M1 - M1,4 6h/5H
M1,6 - M86 6g/6H
- ISO-Metrisch Fine thread ( M1 - M1000 )
Externalthread a3 - h9
Internalthread A4 - H8
- ISO MJ (M1.6 - M39) ISO 5855
- Gas pipe ( G1/8 - G6 ) Tolerances: medium
- Withworth ( W1/16 - W3 ) Tolerances: medium
- UNF UNO0 - ( U1 1/2 ) Tolerances: 2A/2B
- BSF ( B3/16 - B3 )
GB 55° British Standard Fine
- UNF ( UNO0 - U1 1/2 )
USA 60° National Fine
- UNEF ( ENO12 - E1 5/8 )
USA 60° National Extra-Fine
- UNC ( UNO1 - U4 )
USA 60° National Coarse
- NPT ( NPT1 1/16 - NPT12 )
- UNJF ( ENO12 - E1 5/8 )
- BSPT R ( BSPT R 1/16 - BSPT R R6 )
- BSPT Rp ( BSPT Rp 1/16 - BSPT Rp R6 )
- NPSF ( NPSF 1/16 - NPSF 1 )
- NPSC ( NPSC 1/8 - NPSC 4 )
- NPSM ( NPSM 1/8 - NPSM 6 )
- UN Custom, You can enter the thread diameter and pitch according to your own specifications and have thread cycles calculated.
- Custom, You can enter the thread diameter and pitch according to your own specifications and have thread cycles calculated.