Al-Azkar – Hisn Al-Muslim represents a fortification for the Muslim which helps strengthening his relation with Allah, and guards him against the whisperings of Satan and conditions of soul.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to observe supplication when going in or out the house, while moving or setting and in all his actions.
The supplications include the acts concerning both this life and the hereafter. That is, there are supplications for every single act of work or worship to the extent that supplications fill the Muslim’s life and surround it like a fortification.
Due to the urgent need of Muslims, who adhere to the Prophetic Sunnah, for supplications
1. Supplications of the Day and the Night (Supplications of the morning, Supplications of the evening, Supplications of sleeping, Invocation said when wearing a garment, …).
2. Supplications Relating to Acts of Worship (Supplications of purification, Supplications of fasting, Supplications of Ḥajj, …).
3. Supplications of Prayer and Ablution (Supplications of ablution, Supplications of Azan, Supplications of prayer, Invocation said when entering and leaving the mosque, Invocation of Qunut, Invocation of Istikharah, …)
4. Supplications of Tawẖid (Virtue of La Ilaha Illa Allah, Invocation for fear of Shirk, Invocation against ascribing things to omens, the Most Beautiful Names of Allah, …).
5. Supplications of the Family (Marriage, Gatherings, Sick people, …).
6. Supplications of Social Relations (Sickness, Affliction, Evil eye, Feeling frightened, …).
7. Supplications said when leaving and entering the home.
- Now you can listen to Holy Quran for many Reciters
- Radio channels for holley Quran 24 houres a day !
- Holly Quran for reading without Internet
8. Supplications of Traveling (Invocation said when mounting an animal or any means of transport, Invocation said when a mounted animal stumbles or any means of transport fails, Invocation said when entering a town or village, Supplication said when returning from travel, …).
9. Supplications Relating to Conditions of Soul (Pleasure, Grief, Anguish, Debt, Anger, Amazement, …).
10. Inclusive Invocations.
11. Invocations of the Noble Qur’an.
12. Invocations of the Prophetic Sunnah.
13. Linking the supplications and invocations to their original sources.
14. Ascribing the hadiths to their original sources from the Books of Sunnah.
15. Full text of the book of “Hisn Al-Muslim: Invocations from the Qur’an and the Sunnah by Sheikh Sa`id Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtani.
16. Book of “Hisn Al-Muslim” translated into 22 living languages.
17. An electronic counter that help counting up the supplications recommended to be repeated by the Sunnah.
18. An electronic alarm which enables the user to set a predetermined specific time to remind him of the morning and evening supplications.
20. Displaying the number of repeats for each invocation or supplication.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.