The 737 Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides a quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The app features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you, however, wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows, text and playing around with fully interactive schematics. Try it out yourself!
* 226 pages divided into 18 chapters
* Over 20 videos of different engine malfunctions and various systems operation
* FMC simulator with CPDLC and ACARS
* Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel, Air Systems and many more
* 737 Flight Deck Mock-up
* Photo galleries
* News section with technical blog posts
* All of the content is available offline when online the app checks for content updates
Note: The 737 Handbook comes with one chapter and one interactive schematic for free. The rest of the content is available as one time in-app purchase.
Boeing 737 Management Reference Guide by Captain Pat BOONE
Finally: a comprehensive C172 checklist, made with beautiful material design.
Aviation Exam will prepare you for your EASA-FCL exams.
Designed by Pilots for Pilots
More than a logbook, a multi tool for pilots !
An easy and intuitive simulation of the E6B slide ruler used by aircraft pilots.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.