AR Ruler app uses augmented reality technology (AR) to tape measure the real world with your smartphone’s camera. Target aim on the detected plane and start to use ar tape measure tool.
iPhone & iPad version:
1) AR Ruler app – allows to tape measure linear sizes in cm, m, mm, inches, feet, yard.
2) Distance meter – allows to tape measure distance from device camera to a fixed point on the detected 3D plane.
3) Angle – allows to tape measure corners on 3D planes.
4) Area and Perimeter – allows to tape measure perimeter and area of the room.
5) Volume – allows to tape measure size of 3D objects.
6) Path – allows to calculate the length of the path.
7) Height – allows to tape measure height relative to the recognized surface.
8) Plan – generates plan projection for drawn objects and exports it to PDF format.
9) On-screen Ruler app – measure small objects directly on the smartphone’s screen.
Try AR Ruler app now – we’d love to hear your feedback!
Please note that AR Ruler app requires ARCore library produced by Google. ARCore is constantly improving, which, in turn, positively affects the quality and accuracy of AR Ruler app.
Should you have any questions about AR Ruler app or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us via developer email.
With ImageMeter, you can annotate your photos with length measurements, angles, areas,...
The suitable light intensity is very important in the life. It affects...
Photo Measures is the best and easiest way to save measures on...
Easy to use, useful app for an area, distance and perimeter management.This...
Instantly create and share floor plans, field reports, and estimates with one...
The world's most popular flight tracker - #1 Travel app in over...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.