TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Organise trips into folders
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected] with details.
With FAIRTIQ you don’t have to buy a ticket in advance, indicate...
1. SEARCH AND BOOK YOUR NEXT TRIPSearch for flights to over 26...
Flapp is your one-stop travel app to book flights, hotels and car...
Thinking about travelling? Are you looking for a cheap flight? Download our...
Manage your adult Oyster and contactless cards on the move with the...
Book your ferry and get your boarding passes using the online check-in.With...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.