Use Donor Hub to:
• Check your donation and compensation history. Details of your most recent donation is available in Donor Hub 24 hours after your visit.
• Stay up-to-date on all things Grifols by enabling push notiifications
• Receive tips to help prepare for your next plasma donation
• Learn what happens to your plasmation after your donation
• Schedule your donation appointments (where available).
If you are already registered in Donor Hub, just download the app and login! The Donor Hub app has all of the features found in the web version of Donor Hub.
If you are not registered in Donor Hub, you can sign-up in 3 easy steps:
1. Download the Donor Hub app
2. Ask a center team member for your one-time registration number.
You will need this number to register for Donor Hub.
3. Register for Donor Hub*
You will enter your registration number, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address and choose a password. Don’t forget to turn on notifications for Donor Hub!
*Remember, if this is your first donation you must wait 24 hours before registering on Donor Hub.
Donating plasma just got easier with the BioLife Plasma Services mobile app.
A convenient way to manage your health information on your mobile device.
St. Luke’s mobile app – for your healthcare needs.
Baylor Scott & White Health is making health care as mobile as you.
Manage your healthcare anytime with this must-have app for UCHealth patients.
Find WellSpan services and access MyWellSpan on your mobile device
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.