About Fasti - Simple Intermittent Fasting Tracker Fast
Fasti is a simple fasting tracker used for track intermittent fasting time. It allows users to track, edit and compare fasting time with statistical data for improve user motivation.
Track your weight progress with detailed statistical data.
Fasti allows users to select 3 types of fasting, 16 hour fast, 13 hour fast or create a custom fasting time. It even allow to set LONGER fasts (72 hours max).
With fasti You can:
- track fasting time
-track body measures
-set notification to start fast
-set notification when fast is over
-export fast data
-export weight data
-use widget to track fasting time
-modify start fast time
-modify end fast time
-sync data with web
-visualise data on web
Fast is very simple, yet a very powefull tool to keep you on track on a weight loss journey.
Fasti tips for weight loss:
- inside fasting period user must consume zero calories.
- inside fasting period only zero calories food are allowed like coffe, tea, water etc.
- stay consistent, but you do not have to fast every day.
- fast longer if you exaggerate with food a day before.
- exercize while fasting or before breaking the fast - that forces the body to use energy from stored fat.