Advanced open-source Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System/Mark III emulator based on portions of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive/Mednafen, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. Sega CD support is currently considered beta, please do not report game-specific issues with it yet.
* Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS)
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.