* Pocket AutoML lets AI enthusiasts even without any prior machine learning expertise train and experiment with image classification models powered by deep learning.
* Computer vision or deep learning professionals can also use it as a tool to create a quick proof-of-concept for transfer learning on their tasks without a single line of code.
* It trains a model right on on your device in seconds (for a dataset with dozens of images).
* It respects your privacy: your images are never uploaded anywhere as both training and prediction happens on your device.
* It does not need an internet connection for training and predicting.
* Just few images per class can be enough to train a model that accurately classifies objects (what is known as few-shot learning).
* Cannot pick multiple images at once? Сhange the default gallery app to one that correctly handles this, e.g. Google Photos.
A fast and powerful app that lets you explore the famous fractal known as the Mandelbrot Set.
Neuronify is an educational tool meant to create intuition for how neurons and neural networks behave.
Application for calculation of electrical circuit parameters of passive electronic filters.
Lindenmayer Systems are the most accessible fractals to the lay person.
The MIOPS MOBILE application utilizes the smartphone's capabilities to offer creative modes like Vibration, Sound, Motion and Distance or even various Timelapse modes to trigger your camera.
Learning and using neural networks in an intuitive and natural way!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.