EQUINE ANATOMY ON DEMAND!
View, learn and quiz yourself!
• Veterinary terminology and vocabulary
• Directional terms
• External landmarks and surface anatomy
• Skeletal system
• Muscles in detail
• Built in individual muscle flash cards that can be adjusted to your learning and testing level for origin /insertion, function and/or innervation.
• Beautiful artwork of muscles plates and bones to label
• Illustrations and photographs followed by multiple choice answers and/or labeling
The app supports the text: Anatomy of Equine Bodywork; The Equinology® Approach as well as the EQ50: Equine Anatomy Distance Study course. It is suitable for all students and practitioners interested in learning or reviewing the equine muscles and skeletal systems.
AMBA is the definitive MRI neuroanatomy guide.
Meet the Canine Anatomy 3D software, a virtual dog (German Shepherd) that is designed especially for students, teachers, veterinary clinics and petshops.
The 3D Horse Anatomy App is a virtual horse designed especially for students, teachers, veterinary clinics, horse farms and equestrian professionals.
This app allows you to explore the anatomy of the human body from a detailed three-dimensional model.
Human Anatomy and Physiology is designed for the two-semester anatomy and physiology course taken by life science and allied health students.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.