Download the Enago Academy App and browse over 5000+ resources that cover concepts from research writing to academic publishing for students and early career researchers. Read articles and get answers to all your questions on a variety of topics including manuscript drafting, journal selection, manuscript submission/re-submission, dealing with journal rejection, addressing reviewer comments, grant writing, high-impact publication, research promotion, preparing for academic job interviews, and much more…
A quick and smooth interface that is light on system resources yet equally engaging through easy social sharing and commenting options.
Access 100+ live and on-demand learning sessions in collaboration with various industry experts and publishers on topics that tackle the major concerns faced by early career and experienced researchers.
Watch expert videos and listen to our insightful podcasts without leaving the app. Download and learn from our wide portfolio of comprehensive ebooks, infographics, and checklists.
• Access all our knowledge articles offline
• Mark your favorite resources so that you can read them at your convenience
• Never miss out on the latest articles once they are published
• Browse through various categories depending on the stage of your publication journey
With this app, we aim to:
• Improve awareness of the publication cycle for researchers globally
• Improve the language quality of publications by providing customized grammar resources
• Share information on trending issues in the scholarly publishing industry
• Provide instant access to expert opinions and interviews
• Resolve challenges faced by researchers during submission of their manuscript to high impact factor journals
Enago is the trusted name in author services for the global research community. Since 2005, we have worked with researchers in more than 125 countries—improved the communication of their research and helped them achieve publication success. Enago is a preferred partner for leading publishers, societies, as well as universities worldwide.
The author is at the heart of everything we do. Our “Author First, Quality First” approach ensures that our authors receive only the best quality output and a superior user experience at all times. This unrelenting focus on authors’ needs means we never compromise on our quality systems and processes at any cost. Enago actively promotes all principles of ethical publishing and encourages its authors by offering resources, services, and support, all of which are educational, relevant, and appropriate.
At Enago Academy, we believe that there is a better way to improve the writing and publishing skills of academic researchers. A more practical, up-to-date, and less intrusive avenue where academics can gain insightful knowledge and acquire skills to achieve publication success. We are passionate about aiding early career and experienced researchers overcome challenges in publishing their work in top journals. We primarily focus on research writing, academic publishing, and promotion of scholarly outputs. We see these as the least transparent and most misunderstood aspects of academic publishing and a major obstacle for groundbreaking research getting published.
Follow us on social media for constant updates on the latest in the academic publishing industry:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enagoacademy
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/enagoacademy
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/enagoacademy/
For any assistance or help, please visit https://www.enago.com/academy/contact-us/
Questions? Feedback about the app? Write to us at [email protected]
All of Science & Research in one App
The online university library
Explore in depth, high quality courses, on-the-go with audio!
Virtual reality experiences from The Economist
The premier current affairs magazine for the Asia-Pacific.
Looking to master a skill, enhance your life or take your business to next level
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.