Dyno Nobel’s Explosives Engineers’ Guide provides users with the full range of blasting tools and calculators. All Dyno Nobel product information is included and specific product specifications can be easily found and compared.
Key Features Include:
- Custom blasting calculators include: powder factor, airblast prediction, rock and explosive charge per blasthole, wet hole, ground vibration prediction, scaled distance, GPS and distance to the nearest structure.
- Complete product specifications and application uses for Dyno Nobel products.
- Real time Dyno Nobel updates are available through the News section including, press releases, videos, and news stories.
- Unit conversions, blast design terminology, blasting definitions and formulas are all readily available.
- Worldwide accessibility to all features, even in remote locations.
Expanded Features in this Version Include:
- A simpler, more essential look and feel, with the ability to adapt to reﬁnements and changes to the underlying operating systems, whether iOS or Android.
- The ability to select a region (America or South America) and preferred units (Imperial or Metric). The South America region is in Spanish and pulls that region’s specific Technical Data Sheets and other information from the Dyno Nobel South America website.
- An updated GPS which not only includes maps with latitude, longitude and altitude, but also has the ability to save and compare any two locations.
- An expanded calculator function which can now save results to a list and upload past results from that list.
- The ability to select individual product specifications to be compared in a dynamic format, allowing the user to see just the data he needs in simplified table.
Another Practical Innovation from Dyno Nobel.
The SKF Authenticate app guides the user on how to verify the authenticity of SKF products.
Deliver SKF brochures and product information directly to your mobile device.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E85386_01/infoportal/ebs-EULA-Android.html.
The Horizontal shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 51 or TKSA 71.
E6BX is an essential app for pilots of all experience levels, offering a wide range of aviation tools designed to help you get comfortable with the reports and calculations required to fly safely.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.