Ever since the times of Talmud our scholars were searching for hidden messages in the Tora.
Some sources suggest that everyone and everything is written there, all we need to do is to find it.
This app does just that!
Some of the features are:
1. Search for a word using skipping (dilug) method.
2. Information about the search word : Atbash and Albam encoding, gematria and inverse gematria (short and regular).
3. Information about the Hebrew letters : Gematria and their count in the Tora.
4. Information about each Book of the Tora : Amount of Chapters, Portions, Verses, Words, Letters and more!
5. Information about each Portion of the Tora : Amount of Verses, Words, Letters and more!
6. Application is showsing how many commandments (mitzvot) are there in each portion (parasha). And separates between the positive (ase) and the negative (lo taase).
This app can be used for variety of things: From basic statistics and information to deep investigation of the Tora text and potential secrets.
1. Android 3.0 and up (Lollipop supported)
2. IMPORTANT : The CPU of the device must support the NEON feature. (most of modern devices do)
Torah-Box est l'association de diffusion du Judaïsme pour les francophones dans le monde, créée sous l'impulsion du tsadik Rabbi David ABIH'SSIRA et du Grand-Rabbin Yossef-Haim SITRUK.
Hebrew English Interactive TALKING TALMUD!
Biblical Hebrew Flashcards is the definitive Biblical Hebrew app for students of any level.
It's like having a yeshiva in your pocket!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.