Browser Bot is a web tool great for automatically refreshing or redirecting web pages after a fixed duration of inactivity.
Browser Bot is great for:
- Application development
- Social media
- Staying logged into websites that auto log out
- Writing custom user agents
- Web customization
- and much more
Browser Bot is easy to use, small in size, free with no ads or in-app purchases, and requires only the permissions it needs to operate.
The only permissions needed are for web access, internet and network.
It even works if left running in the background or having your device locked!
24 Available Languages:
- Arabic - اللغة العربية
- Chinese - 中文
- Danish – Dansk
- Dutch – Nederlands
- Finnish – Suomi
- French – Français
- German – Deutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Hungarian – Magyar
- Hebrew - עברית
- Icelandic – Íslenska
- Indonesian – Bahasa Indonesia
- Italian – Italiano
- Japanese - 日本語
- Korean - 한국어
- Norwegian – Norsk
- Polish – polski
- Portuguese – Português
- Russian - Русский
- Spanish – Español
- Swedish – Svenska
- Turkish – Türkçe
- Ukrainian - Українська
Web Tools is a multifunctional tool for managing your websites. With Web Tools you can: Work with files (ftp client), monitor the stability of your sites by ip address, manage the server with telnet or ssh client and test new features. This is a must-have app for system administrators and web developers.
• FTP & SFTP client
• FTP file manager
• Utility for HTTP tests
• Reachability - Check availability by ip address
• Internet speed test
• Source code editor
• SSH client
• And much more ...
The Web Tools application provides access to the most popular utilities that network administrators and web developers use on their computers. Web Tools has a simple, intuitive interface, through which you can configure your site in minutes and check its stability. The app is improved continuously. Its developers allow for customer opinions and modify the product offering new, more functional and handy versions. The app’s benefits go far beyond the above list. However, even those mentioned are enough to dismiss doubts, download the Web Tools to your smartphone and assess advantages from using them right now.
- Secure SSL connection
- Cluster Status
- Backup Management
- Snapshot Management
- Storage Pool Status
- Node status
- VM / CT status
- VM / CT control (start, stop, suspend, etc.)
- Control VM / CT via VNC
- External VNC Console
Aria2App is your portable server-grade download manager backed by aria2 directly on your device. You can also manage aria2 instances running on external devices thanks to the JSON-RPC interface.
Some of the features are:
- Handle more servers simultaneously
- Add HTTP(s), (s)FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink downloads
- Add Torrents with the integrated search engine
- Start downloads by clicking on links on the browser
- Handle downloads (pause, resume, stop)
- Find basic and in-depth information
- View statistics about peers and server of your downloads
- Display the information about every file in download
- Download files from the server to your device through DirectDownload
- Change a single download or aria2 general options
- Receive live notifications of your downloads or your selected downloads
And even more
This project is open source at https://github.com/devgianlu/Aria2App
aria2 is developed by Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa (https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t).
BitTorrent is a registered trademark by BitTorrent Inc.
ZeroNetX - Open, free and uncensorable websites, using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network.
TLDR(Short and Simple) Version
Slides : http://bit.ly/howzeronetworks
- Your content distributed directly to other visitors without any central server.
- It's nowhere because it's everywhere!
- No hosting costs
- Sites are served by visitors.
- Always accessible
- No single point of failure.
- No configuration needed:
- Download, unpack and start using it.
- Decentralized domains using Namecoin cryptocurrency.
- Your account is protected by the same cryptography as your Bitcoin wallet.
- Page response time is not limited by your connection speed.
- Real-time updated, multi-user websites.
- Supports any modern browser on
- Windows, Linux or Mac and Android platforms.
- You can easily hide your IP address using the Tor network.
- Browse the sites you're seeding even if your internet connection is down.
- Developed by the community for the community.
We believe in
open, free, and uncensored
network and communication.
About Mobile Client
ZeroNet Mobile is an Android Client for ZeroNet, Project uses flutter framework for runner and is Open Sourced at https://github.com/ZeroNetX/zeronet_mobile, you can contribute to the app by forking the project.
If you want to support project's further development, you can contribute your time or money, If you want to contribute money you can send bitcoin or other supported crypto currencies to above addresses or buy in-app purchases, if want to contribute translations or code, visit official GitHub repo.
Download Web Pages for Offline Viewing
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no connectivity. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
It works like a web mirror.
The advantages of purchasing the PRO version are:
- no advertisements
- option to schedule the download
- option to sort the links
- categories management
- copy link
- Archive option: to save in a zip file a snapshot of the content
- remember page position
- download up to 100.000 links per pages
- option to use the volume buttons to scroll the pages
- option to set the max retry number for download
- you support the development of new features
- (beta): support for basic authentication, using the link format: http://user:[email protected]
P.S. If you need some help or improvements, send me an email: I can't reply to messages in the feedback list
If you need a customized version (with your logo and url) to let your customers browse your site offline, please contact me for quotation at this email: nikodroid70 @ gmail . com
"Puffin TV Player" is developed by CloudMosa, Inc. -- the creator of the Puffin Web Browser. Puffin TV Player is a special edition of Puffin browser optimized for video users. Its motto is "Better for Less" -- a better user experience for less data usage.
A better user experience is made possible by Puffin's wicked fast cloud rendering. Puffin Browser is faster than other browsers or even native apps on high-end Android TV / Set-Top Boxes. The performance advantage is especially noticeable on mainstream or low-end Android TV / Set-Top Boxes.
Puffin TV Player removes the traditional web browser UI for a fully immersed Android TV experience. Puffin UI is kept as subtle and intuitive as possible.
To fully appreciate Puffin TV Player, try it on a Mi Box, Nexus Player or any low-end Android TV Set-Top Box. Puffin TV Player works remarkably well.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.