Chordbot is a music app that lets you create and play complex chord progressions quickly and easily.
Use it to:
* Experiment with advanced chord progressions without instruments or fingering charts.
* Create customisable backing tracks for instrument practice sessions.
* Rearrange new or existing songs with different instruments and comping patterns.
* Experiment with music theory without having to master an instrument first.
* Add some interesting chords
* Select a few instruments patterns
* Hit play. Fiddle around with chords and arrangements in real-time until you find something you like
* Export as MIDI, refine in DAW, release song, profit (optional)
* 60+ chord types in all keys and inversions
* 400+ dynamically mixable instrument tracks
* Key/inversion/root note control
* Support for song sections with separate arrangements/mixer settings
* Song-O-Matic - Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles
* MIDI/WAV export
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying this version.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs and problems to: