Our MyBlue App is a simple and secure way for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts members to manage their health care.
Our app is the most convenient way to stay informed about your plan when you need it. It connects you securely to your health plan information when you need it. With a simple tap, you can connect to your claims history, recent prescriptions, and financial accounts balances.
To use the app, you must register using your member ID that is located on your member ID card.
Key features of the app include:
• A digital ID card, that can be emailed, printed and saved to your phone
• Access claims activity and details
• Doctor information and visit history
• Medication information and refill dates
• Find doctors, dentists, and hospitals
• Connect with member service or our nurse care line
• View information for dependents under 18
• Phone numbers and driving directions to hospitals, pharmacies and doctor offices
• Financial account balances, such as a Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursement (HRA), or Health Spending Account (HSA)
• Plan and benefit information
• A tool to look up medication coverage
• A secure message center and in-app notifications
• Ability to submit for your fitness and weight loss claim online
• Ability to view a historical summary of your claims for the past 2 years
• Expand preference center to additional category and channel options
*Features available based on your plan/benefits.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois member information
Michigan Blue Cross members can log in, find a doctor and see account info.
See a U.S. board certified doctor or licensed therapist from virtually anywhere.
Get your health plan information and cost-saving tools on the go!
Have your health plan information right where you need it
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas member information
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.