For users at participating campuses and institutions, eAccounts mobile makes it easy to view account balances, add money and track recent transactions. At select campuses, users can now add their ID card to the eAccounts app to access places like your dorm, the library, and events; or pay for laundry, snacks, and dinners using their Android phone.
Key Features & Benefits:
• View account balances
• Track recent transactions
• Add money to accounts using a previously-saved payment method
• Add your ID card to the app (select campuses)
• Report cards lost or found
• Change PIN
• Campus or institution must subscribe to eAccounts service
• Campus or institution must enable mobile features to provide access to users
• Wi-Fi or cellular data plan for Internet access
Contact your campus ID card office to check availability.
Sync lets you transfer files directly from device to device. Share photos,...
Welcome to the highest-rated inspection app on the PlayStore! Less paperwork, more...
CommandIQ® delivers everything you need to control every aspect of your home...
Confluence is your remote-friendly team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. The...
Use this App to fill out any form you use today 5...
Securely back up, sync, access and share your important content across operating...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.