📌 In the Binany app, you will find information on the following topics:
✔️ Why overpay?
✔️ Trade according to your method
✔️ Know in advance the potential profit and loss
✔️ One simple platform
✔️ Licensed and reliable broker, trustworthy
✅ One simple platform
Binary.com offers work in the global financial markets on an easy-to-use platform.
• Find the right contract for any market conditions.
• Buy a contract in seconds.
• Track your portfolio in real time.
• Sell the options ahead of schedule at the market price.
✅ Licensed and reliable broker, trustworthy
You can count on Binary.com to be fair and honest in providing any service to you.
• We boast an excellent track record since launching our platform in 2000.
• Our business has been licensed and regulated by the financial authorities of the British Isles and Malta since 2015.
• We keep your funds in segregated accounts with trusted and licensed financial institutions.
✅ Know in advance the potential profit and loss
At Binary.com, you can always assess the risk and potential reward even before purchasing a contract.
• Select a payout and our system will calculate the rate required to purchase the contract.
• You only risk your initial bet and it never increases.
• You can sell the contract before its expiration date to maintain your existing profit or minimize your loss.
✅ Trade according to your method
Why limit yourself? Whatever your vision of the markets, Binary.com allows you to apply your strategy and profit from your predictions.
• Choose a payout from $ 1 to $ 50,000.
• Trade all major currency pairs, stock indices, commodity markets and synthetic indices.
• Choose a duration from 10 seconds to 365 days.
• Choose a strike price.
✅ Why overpay?
Binary.com's patented pricing technology will allow you to earn the same percentage of returns as traders in the interbank market.
• Real-time prices calculated according to the principles of the interbank options market.
• Payout over 100% on simple Rise / Fall contracts.
• Profit over 1000% on Above / Below and Touch / No Touch contracts.
• No hidden fees or charges.