The I Ching, Yi Jing, or Book of Changes is an ancient text and divination manual. This 3,000 year old book has shaped countless minds and traditions. With this app you can access the ancient wisdom and poetry of the I Ching in a modern package.
The I Ching is made up of 64 hexagrams that each feature a story or description. In the process of consulting the I Ching, you will randomly cast a hexagram that describes the past & present, and oftentimes, another hexagram that represents the future. Each hexagram has a summary, a judgement section, an imagery section, and a list of what each line of the hexagram signifies when it is changing.
This is one of the few I Ching apps that offers casting using the yarrow stalk method. The yarrow stalk method is the oldest recorded method used to cast hexagrams of the I Ching, and gives different results than the usual coin method. More details about the methods can be found in the app.
- In-app casting hexagrams using yarrow stalk or coin methods
- Cast hexagrams in real life and enter the results using manual mode
- A searchable journal of readings with sections for your query and notes
- All 64 well-annotated hexagrams with summaries, judgements, themes, along with descriptions of all changing lines.
- A guide section for information about the I Ching and the app.
Explore the rich world of Labyrinthos Academy, the world's premiere magic school,...
Analysis and interpretation of a birth chart from the sky chart.The interpretation...
align27 is a journey of personalized self care and time management using...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.