The GitKraken Boards mobile app provides a more productive way for dev teams to track tasks and issues on the go! Boards are also easily accessible from inside the GitKraken Git Gui, VS Code, Atom or a browser! GitKraken Boards sync in real-time with GitHub Issues, support markdown and offer lots of time-saving features for collaborative dev teams.
Choose your theme, and start using Boards to visualize the progress of items through your workflow. Because GitKraken Boards sync in real-time with GitHub Issues, changes made in either system will be immediately reflected in the other. Meaning, if some team members are using either GitKraken Boards or GitHub exclusively, important information can still be shared seamlessly.
GitKraken Boards can help you:
- Track Anything: Create cards to track tasks, issues, items, features, etc.
- Sync GitHub Issues: Visualize the progress of GitHub Issues with workflows.
- Real-Time Sync: See updates instantly without refreshing.
- Collaborate: Invite different team members to each board and set security permissions.
- Track Board Activity: See who did what and when.
- Powerful Search & Filters: See only what you’re looking for.
- Card Labels: Use labels to quickly see priority, item type, etc.
- Card Task Lists: Create additional checklists for each card.
- Share Boards & Cards: Share specific boards or cards.
- File Attachments: Easily add images and files by dragging and dropping.
- Markdown Support: Use markdown in card descriptions and comments.
- Notifications: Get alerts in-app and via email.
- @Mentions: Tag people in comments to notify them.
- Themes: Choose the light or dark side.
A powerful Android Git client
Store Your Markdown Files in any Git Repo.
Octodroid provides access to GitHub and stay connected to your networks.
Native client for Gitea
DroidEdit Pro - a source code editor for Android with SFTP and Dropbox support
FastHub is the ultimate unofficial client for GitHub
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.