The application allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer / controller built upon the Arduino platform.
Features of the app include:
* Easy to understand device status
* Quick program modification
* Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
* Manual mode for convenient testing
* Multi-device support
* View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
* View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
* View current weather and forecast status for the device location
* Change and disable rain delay
* Multiple supported languages (Afrikaans, Amharic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and more)
This application requires you to own an OpenSprinkler that is properly connected to your network. For more information please visit http://opensprinkler.com.
You can control your device from outside the local network with proper port forwarding and use of the WAN IP within the application or by using a VPN. For further assistance please visit the forums: https://forums.opensprinkler.com
This is open source software: source code for this application can be found at https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-App
Take insights with you anywhere you go with Splunk Mobile
OutSmart is the digital generic solution for replacing the paper work order.
The world of MAPEI in your hands
Run your mobile service business with FieldPulse.
Stream media wirelessly from your device to a Solstice display.
Loc8 job scheduling app will get your tradesmen, quotes & invoices sorted! ✅
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.