Pharmacon pro is an advanced platform which provides systematized listing of drugs according to their primary actions, mechanisms, chemical nature, clinical uses and/or other relevant characteristics.
* It will be useful to Medical/ PharmD/ Pharmacy/ Nursing students as well as to practitioners, the doses (including pediatric doses wherever relevant), frequency and route(s) of administration along with leading brand names of drugs and different types of dosage forms (oral, parenteral, topical, etc.) are listed distinctively after each class of drugs.
* Essential prescribing information is incorporated for drugs that are available. Single drug formulations are mainly mentioned.
* Combined drug formulations find a place wherever important or relevant.
* Synonyms and alternative names of drugs and classes of drugs are also mentioned.
* Two separate indices, one of nonproprietary (generic) names and the other of proprietary (brand) names of drugs is provided for instantaneous location of the drug or the product one is looking for.
* User-friendly format of the app will make it a better aid to remembering drug names, identifying the class and subclass to which they belong, and provide easy access to core prescribing information.
TTake control of your study schedule with these pharmacology practice questions based on the highly respected textbook, “Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Pharmacology”.
With USMLE LANGE Internal Medicine Q&A, you have the power to study anytime, anywhere.
A comprehensive reference, guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care.
The Skyscape Medical Library app is the only decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.