AetherSX2 is a emulator of the PS Two console for the Android platform. You can play games which you have dumped from disc on your portable device.
A BIOS image is required to play games and is not optional. This image should be dumped from your own console, using a homebrew application.
You need a high end device to achieve good performance. We recommend at least a Snapdragon 845-equivalent device. This means 4 large cores (Cortex-A75 level, 500 or more single core Geekbench 5). If you only have two big cores (e.g. Snapdragon 700 series SoCs), you should not enable multi-threaded VU, and performance will suffer as a result.
Devices with Mali or PowerVR GPUs will run the app, but performance will be much lower than Adreno GPUs.
- System AetherSX2 PS2 simulation
- OpenGL, Vulkan and Software rendering of AetherSX2 PS2
- Upscaling of games to 1080p and beyond
- Widescreen patches for games without native support
- Save states for AetherSX2 PS2
- Touchscreen and bluetooth controller support
- Games can be loaded from iso/chd/cso disc images
- AetherSX2 PS2 and Per game settings
- Easy to use this AetherSX2 PS2 emulator
1. Unofficial Guide for AetherSX2 PS2 application complies with the United States copyright law "fair use."
2. All content and all copyrights in this application are owned by each copyright holder.
3. This app is made by fans of this funny Game to help the players win the game, it is only a guide.
4. This app is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.