With Acronis Cyber Files, your team is better connected, more productive and more secure when using their Android mobile devices as an extension of your organization – whether they are sharing files with colleagues, customers, partners, or vendors.
NOTE: This mobile app is for use with the business-class Acronis Cyber Files Cloud or Acronis Cyber Files solutions. Contact your company's IT organization or service provider for help setting up the app.
With Acronis Cyber Files you can:
• Securely browse files located on enterprise file servers, such as SharePoint servers, NAS, CMIS, and Acronis servers
• Effortlessly access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
• Easily edit and create Office documents within the app (e.g..doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx. ppt, .pptx)
• Quickly search for files by file name or content
• Privately share folders or documents to collaborate or give recipients “view-only” access
• Clearly annotate PDF files within the app for review and approval
• Automatically sync folders and files 1-way or 2-ways between server and device
• Completely protect your files with built-in encryption and access controls
• Selectively remote-wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
Learn more about Acronis Cyber Files
Learn more about Acronis Cyber Files Cloud
Acronis Cyber Protect – Mobile Backup for Business
Back up and recover your data
Easily provision work managed devices.
Enterprise-class online data protection for small and medium businesses.
The easiest way to send push notifications to your phone
Verify multi-factor auth logins using Mobile Push, Mobile Passcode and QR Code
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.