With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to [email protected]
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
This mobile app is for UPMC Health Plan insurance members only. Not...
Oakland 311 (OAK 311) makes connecting with the City of Oakland, California...
RTD FlexRide allows you to book your FlexRide trip and connect with...
"ORNL Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App puts the convenience of a...
BLEND is a powerful employee scheduling and team management app. Use the...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.