Hafenskipper is a ship simulator to train harbor maneuvers like docking, mooring and turning a ship in close quarters. Get the second version for a new 3D physics simulation, additional training levels and improved controls for mooring line handling.
Maneuvering your ship in close quarters can be a challenge and must be trained well. Exercise harbor maneuvers under power and get a good understanding of the ship dynamics with Hafenskipper.
- Maneuver the ships safely through the harbor
- Dock at the pier and park in the slip
- Choose one of 20 training levels or drive around freely
- Prepare for the boat license practical drives
- Practice a docking maneuver for your next trip
- Improve your ship handling skills
Train with seven ships:
- Motorboat with outboard engine
- Motorboat with stern drive
- Sailing yacht with engine
- Large sailing yacht with engine
- Motor yacht
+ Realistic 3D physics simulation
+ 20 training levels, some with wind and mooring lines
+ Free running mode with wind & current simulation and the ability to moor the ships
+ Free running bay mode with mooring at buoys and anchoring
+ Detailed ship settings to adjust the behavior to a specific boat or yacht
Order the Hafenskipper ship simulator now to start training!
Please visit https://hafenskipper2.com/eula to view the end user license agreement.