Coiler's Site Survey Applications (SSA) are a line of powerful tools designed for RF engineers to measure and log signal quality directly on their Android smartphones.
With SSA Outdoor, field technicians can test RF signal quality through different call types in specific locations or along routes, logging and mapping the results in real-time on street maps or satellite view.
• Supports 3G(UMTS), 4G(LTE) and Wi-Fi signal logging, and basic 2G signal level
• Supports street map view and satellite view for outdoor mapping
• Allows idle and throughput logging with flexible call settings
• Displays serving and neighbor cells signal levels
• Converts logs to .kml files to be viewed on Google Earth
• Compatible with Android 6.0 ~ 10 smart phones
NEW! You can now analyze and compare your SSA Outdoor log files on your PC with Coiler’s new free post-processing software, SSA Analyzer. Find out more about SSA Analyzer and download it here: http://bit.ly/ssa_analyzer
- PPS walkthrough (recommended for use on PC): http://goo.gl/9hqCjL
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c3O0AklCw
- PDF: http://goo.gl/J9JhVu
NB: SSA Indoor displays network parameters recorded by your mobile phone – unfortunately, some devices do not measure all signal parameters available, and others may lack precision in their readings. SSA Indoor cannot guarantee the accuracy of your Android device’s signal measurement.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.