EchoSOS, the live saving smart phone app that helps you prepare for emergencies. EchoSOS sends your location to the local emergency service anywhere in the world and provides information about nearby emergency rooms in selected regions.
How does the app work?
1. In an emergency, open the app: EchoSOS recognises which country you are in and displays the correct emergency service numbers.
2. Dial an emergency number by pressing the appropriate key.
3. Your position will be transmitted so emergency services can find you.
* Displays the local emergency numbers - wherever you are
* Option to add personal emergency numbers
* Nearby emergency rooms and their occupancy (available in selected regions)
* No mobile data? No problem, you location will be transmitted by SMS
* Tried and tested by Swiss emergency services since 2011, available worldwide
* Test function
The MyJABLOTRON application is designed for owners and users of Jablotron alarm...
Keep your child growing, giggling and discovering with over 100 puzzles made...
Let a park ranger be your guide! The National Park Service App...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.