Raise a social baby with Babbly.
Your doctor tracks your baby’s height, weight and head size. Babbly will help you track your baby’s speech and language development. Using Babbly, you can analyze your baby’s communication skills and get personalized recommendations to maximize playtime, helping your child grow into their fullest potential.
- Early communication skills: Help your little one communicate with you through strategies that are proven to be effective.
- Early social skills: Teach your child how to take turns in a conversation as early as six months.
- Early literacy skills: Build a solid foundation through reading to them in a specific way and helping them take part in reading books.
Get expert advice: Say goodbye to Dr. Google and get the most up-to-date information from experts that bring thousands of hours of research and clinical expertise to the palm of your hand.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Upload a video or record your baby’s voice directly in the app, and receive a breakdown of their speech skills within seconds! The analysis is done through Babbly’s advanced technology.
Get personalized weekly activities that are designed to meet your child’s specific needs and put them on a fast track towards becoming a talkative toddler. Learn the best practices from over 50 experts across the world - our Speech-language pathologists, Pediatricians and Child psychologists will teach you how to raise a social baby that is able to effectively communicate.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Intelligent insights that show how your baby’s speech is progressing over time
- 300+ activities that are personalized to your child’s skill and not just age
- 500+ daily tips by experts that are a click away
- Quizzes and facts about baby’s speech and social skills that have been curated from scientific studies and research publications
- Playtime ideas that can be recorded to help you track your baby’s speech development over time
- Week by week guidance on what is typical for your child’s age
For a limited time, access all features of the Babbly app free of charge.
Disclaimer: Babbly does not provide medical advice and is not a diagnosis or a screening tool. Always speak to your doctor if you are concerned about your child’s health and development.
Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track...
👶 TRY BEFORE YOU BUY 👶👶Manual for babies younger than 6 months...
From Mamava, the creator of freestanding lactation pods, an easy-to-use-app that helps...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.