ACLS Practice Test 2022 is an exam preparation app that helps you pass the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification exam with a high score on the first attempt.
ACLS Practice Test 2022 not only helps you gain insight into concepts related to ACLS certification exam preparation, but also helps you increase your confidence in passing the exam on the first attempt by practicing hundreds of exam-like questions.
### Passing the exam on the first attempt ###
In ACLS Practice Test 2022, there are a large number of questions prepared by exam experts that cover the scope of the official exam requirements. According to the exam requirements, when you complete this certification exam, it means that you.
- Understand basic life support ( BLS )
- Know how to recognize and manage cardiac arrest and other respiratory arrest situations
- Are able to lead and support a resuscitation team
- Are skilled in airway management
- Understand the pharmacology of ACLS
Upon completion of the ACLS certification, the certificate holder will be able to
- Successfully manage strokes and acute coronary syndromes
- Lead and support the resuscitation team
- Successfully manage a patient's airway
- Recognize and be able to immediately manage cardiac and respiratory arrests
- Have a thorough understanding of ACLS pharmacology
### Key Features ###
- Over 1200 questions to practice, each including detailed answer explanations
- Specialized exercises by content area, with the flexibility to switch at any time
- View analysis of your current performance in the "Statistics" section
The most important part of passing the ACLS exam is to keep practicing and not lose confidence in the exam. You will find that each time you practice on ACLS Practice Test 2022, your knowledge of the exam increases, thus increasing your certainty of passing the exam.
Set aside a certain amount of time each day to practice some questions, while hinting to yourself that you will do the same tomorrow. After you have developed good study habits, you will find it easier to pass and score high on not only the ALCS exam, but any other exam!
### Purchase, Subscriptions and Terms ###
You will need to purchase at least one subscription to unlock access to all features, content areas, and questions. Once purchased, the cost will be deducted directly from your Google account. Subscriptions will automatically renew and be charged based on the rate and term selected for the subscription plan. If you need to cancel your subscription, please do so no later than 24 hours before the end of the current term or your account will be automatically charged for renewal.
You can manage your subscription by turning off auto-renewal in your account settings in Google after purchase. If a free trial period is offered, any unused portion will be forfeited at the time you purchase your subscription (if applicable).
Terms of Service - https://acls.yesmaster.pro/terms-of-service.html
The MGH ACLS app was developed by Harvard-trained physicians, in collaboration with...
Sprinklr brings to you a whole new experience of using the Sprinklr...
myAO: My cases. My network. My career.myAO – developed with AO surgeons...
Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to get clues and...
Medical ID allows creating medical profiles that are accessible from your lock...
Use BrowZine to easily find, read, and monitor thousands of scholarly journals...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.